ACC Blackboard Learn is the official learning management system used by Austin Community College to host online course materials for distance education and hybrid classes.
Some ACC instructors may also use Blackboard as a way to share documents or administer exams.
Table of Contents
How to log into acc blackboard
You will need an ACCeID to access acc Blackboard.
Here’s how you can log in to Blackboard acc:
- Go to acconline.austincc.edu.
- Enter your ACCeID.
- Enter your password.
- Click Sign In.
For instructions on how to get started with Blackboard, including login, password information, finding your classes and tutorials watch the following video:
How to activate your acc mail account
To claim your ACC Mail account, follow the instructions listed below:
- Go to the link acceid.austincc.edu/AccMAIL/accmail.pl
- Log in with your ACCeID and password.
- Confirm your ACC Mail account and click Submit.
- Set and confirm your ACC Mail password. Then, click Submit.
- Next, click the ” Login to ACCMail” link.
- Enter your ACCeID and password to log in.
ACCeID password reset instructions
To reset your ACCeID password, follow the instructions listed below:
- Click on acceid.austincc.edu/idm/user/login
- Type in your ACCeID (First initial of your first name lowercase followed by the seven-digit number).
- Next, click the “Forgot Password?” link.
- Answer the security questions you had created for your account.
- Click Login.
If you have any questions regarding acc blackboard and mail, do not hesitate to ask in the comments section below.