Blackboard Douglas is Douglas College’s learning management system. To put it another way, it’s Douglas College’s platform for online learning.
Douglas College blackboard offers a set of features and tools, which enables you to engage with course content, submit assignments, participates in discussions, collaborates in groups, watch/listen to media, and much more.
How to log into blackboard douglas
To access blackboard douglas college;
- Open the College home page douglascollege.ca in your web browser.
- On the top right side of the Douglas College home page, hover your mouse over Login.
- In the dropdown menu that appears, click Blackboard Community.
- The Blackboard Welcome page (login page) will appear (douglascollege.blackboard.com).
- Click Login.
- Enter your CNA (College Network Access) credentials. Your CNA credentials are the same ones you use to access a campus computer or Wi-Fi at the College.
- Click Sign In.
- Blackboard will open on the My Online Courses tab (also known as your “landing page”).
- To enter a course, scroll through the My Courses module (usually found in the middle pane) to select a course.
To access the resources for students, go to Blackboard Community, then click on the Student Resources tab in the top green horizontal menu. There are 3 tabs at the top left of the screen: General, How-To, and Career Centre. Click each tab to view its contents.
Here you’ll find information and instructions about your college email, your course ID, and how to navigate your course, submit assignments, take a test, and view your grades among other things.
How to log out of douglas college blackboard
- When you have finished your Blackboard session, click to log out on the top right of the screen.
- The Blackboard Logout page appears.
- If you truly want to end your SSO session, click Yes, end-all SSO sessions. By doing so you will be returned to the Douglas College website.
- If you click No, do not end all SSO sessions, you will be able to access other SSO applications without re-entering your credentials. When using a public computer, always click Yes, end-all SSO sessions, close all browsers, and log out of the computer.
- For further help, email firstname.lastname@example.org, providing your name, course ID, and contact information.