Canvas CCSD is the online classroom available for any CCSD courses. It’s where Clark County School District students can extend their learning outside of the normal classroom and school day.
Parents can create an observer account to see what their child is learning and view their student’s grades and course content as well.
If your teacher is using Canvas for one of your courses you can find out more about Canvas LMS with this helpful post about getting started as a student.
How to log into canvas ccsd as a student
To log into ccsd canvas as a student,
- Navigate to ccsd.instructure.com
- Click on “Student Login“
- This will redirect you to the clever portal (clever.ccsd.net login page)
- You can either log in with your Google account or log in with the active directory
- Enter your credentials and log in to access your student dashboard.
Instructure has produced a Canvas app available for iOS or Android. The Canvas app allows the viewing of courses, content, and assignments.
It will also allow you to complete some of your assignments, discussions, and quizzes. Do some coursework on your phone! Search for “Instructure” to find the one available for your device.
How to log into ccsd canvas as a parent
If you want to log into canvas ccsd as a parent to monitor your child’s academic work, follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to the ccsd.instructure.com login page
- Click on “Parent Login“
- On the login page, enter your AD Username
- Then, enter your password
- Click on “Log In“
- You’re in!