Cuny Degree Works is a web-based program that enables you to easily track your academic progress.
You will be able to see how specific College requirements have been met and what courses you can take to fulfill the requirements which are remaining.
With the click of a tab (the ‘What If’ feature), you will also be able to see how your academic requirements might change if you were to change your major.
Table of Contents
How to access cuny degree works?
You can access Cuny Degree Works via the DegreeWorks link in the CUNYfirst Student Center.
To log in,
- Navigate to degreeworks.cuny.edu.
- Log in with your username.
- Enter your password.
- Finally, log in by tapping the “Log In” button.
How do I benefit from using Cuny Degree Works?
- Determine what requirements you need to fulfill to complete your degree.
- View individual course grades, cumulative grade-point average (GPA), and major average.
- Determine which courses you have taken or transferred, and which ones count as electives.
- View transfer credits, waivers, and exemptions applied toward the degree.
- See how your coursework can be applied toward another major, minor, certificate, or major concentration using the ‘What If’ option.
- Confirm your academic standing.
- Estimate how many semesters it will take you to graduate.
- Learn the requisites for courses by clicking on the course number.
Check out: Cuny Blackboard login Guide.
How is a DegreeWorks worksheet different from a transcript?
DegreeWorks is not your academic transcript nor is it an official notification of completion of degree requirements. Changes made to your official academic record will take at least 24-48 hours to be reflected in your Cuny Degree Works report. This progress report does not supersede the College Catalog and/or academic policies.
Your Cuny transcript, however, is your official College record, and it must be requested from the Registrar’s Office. Go to the College website and search for Transcript Request for more details.