CUHK CUSIS is the student portal for the students of the Chinese University of Hong Kong. The term CUSIS refers to the Chinese University Student Information System.
The Chinese University Student Information System provides to teachers, students, and staff a series of functions covering curriculum, enrollment, student records, financial aid, student financials, etc.
How to log into CUSIS
To access the Chinese University Student Information System,
- Navigate to cusis.cuhk.edu.hk on your browser.
- Input your Login ID (Student-ID@link.cuhk.edu.hk).
- Enter your OnePass password
- Then, click on “Sign in” to log in and access your student portal dashboard.
CUHK implemented the Chinese University Student Information System based on the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions application.
Check out CUHK Veriguide.
Through CUHK portal, students can;
- Apply for the course and unit exemptions, declaration of concentration, outgoing exchange, financial aid, and scholarship online.
- Check their fulfillment of graduation requirements (final-year students) through academic advisement report
- Monitor their academic progress, and use the ‘what if’ function to facilitate their academic planning on course selections.
- Enquire teaching timetable information, to be updated periodically, through this system. The inquiry system has integrated the teaching timetable and the relevant course registration information on the same platform.
- View their enrolled classes and the ‘intended’ classes on a weekly timetable format through the Timetable Planner.
MyCUHK serves as a personal portal to a wide range of services and websites in CUHK. It also provides the primary entrance to CUSIS services.