DC Connect is an online learning management system used to give Durham College students access to teaching materials, provide communication and feedback, or take quizzes and submit assignments.
Powered by Desire2Learn software, DC Connect provides an online “homeroom” for your classes.
Because it is a website, it is available on campus or off, day or night.
How to log into dc connect
To log in;
- Visit the PPL homepage at durhamcollege.ca and click the “Quick Links” option at the top of the page and choose “DC Connect” from the drop-down menu. OR
- Use this direct link durhamcollege.desire2learn.com.
- Enter your student number at the login screen.
- Enter your network password.
- Tap the “Sign in” link to log in.
- On your LMS dashboard, Choose the name of your course found under the heading “My Courses”.
The Durham College learning management system easy access to your course material such as course outlines, lecture slides, assignments, grades, and other content shared by your professors.
It also provides a course-specific messaging platform to get in touch with your professors or classmates.
Think of it as your online class homeroom. Be sure to log in often to stay current with your courses.
MyCampus is your central hub for information regarding academic, administrative and extracurricular college events.
You can quickly access documents and services, such as changing your personal information, registration, records and payment options.
To reset your PIN/password or unlock your account, navigate to ssbp.mycampus.ca/, provide your MyCampus/Student ID, click on “Next” to change your DC password
This service will not reset the password you use for your institutional email (DC Mail or UOIT.net) or learning management system (DC Connect or Blackboard).