eConestoga is an online Learning Management System used at Conestoga College where you can access your course materials, assessments, and grades. It is powered by D2L Brightspace.
It is the hub for all of your courses, including tests and lectures. This will be where you go to interact with your classes and instructors.
Table of Contents
How to log into eConestoga
To sign in to Conestoga LMS,
- First navigate your browser to eConestoga.ca
- Enter your Condor ID username.
- Enter your password.
- Click Sign In.
- Once you log in, you’ll see your courses under the My Courses shell.
- If it is your first time logging in, your default username is your;
- First initial
- Full last name
- Lst four digits of your student number.
- Your default password is in the format Cc + your student number.
Your default password is in the format of Cc123456789, or capital C, lowercase c, followed by your Student.
Use your Condor-ID to login to many College Digital Services – such as Email, Lab & Open Access computers, on-campus Wi-Fi, Student Portal, eConestoga, software downloads, select a Locker, and more.
How to reset your conestoga password
If you want to sign into the eConestoga learning management system and you’ve forgotten your password, you can easily reset it.
- Go to Conestoga’s Password Reset site.
- Log in using your Condor ID and password.
- In the Change Password tab, type in your Old Password.
- In the next field, type in your New Password. Make sure it follows the Secure Password Criteria. All password must;
- Be 8-16 characters in length.
- Have 1 uppercase letter.
- Have 1 lowercase letter.
- Have at least 1 number.
- In the final field, Confirm your New Password by typing it again.
- Click OK.
About your conestoga mail
All Conestoga students and employees are provided with an Office365 (O365) email account. O365 accounts are hosted by Microsoft and include:
- 100 GB of email storage
- 1 TB of document storage in your OneDrive.
- Document sharing and collaboration with other students using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more.
Your email is formed with your Condor ID and the @conestogac.on.ca suffix. Your password is the one you use with your Condor ID.
Access your email through the IT Home area on this site. You can also access your email using the direct link on the Conestoga home page. On the page that opens, choose Student Email (Office 365). Sign in with your email and password.