The Home Access Center, HAC Humble provides parents and guardians with an online portal to access their Students’ schedule, grades, attendance, classwork, progress reports, report cards, and course requests.
Humble Independent School District students and student’ guardians have access to the Home Access Center Humble portal for viewing student information. It is a convenient way for parents to monitor their student’s progress online.
Table of Contents
How to log into your hac humble account
To access your Home Access Center Humble portal,
- Navigate to humbleisd.net/hac on your web browser.
- Input your username in the Username field.
- Enter your password in the Password field. Passwords are case-sensitive.
- Log in to access your HAC Humble dashboard.
If you have only one Student enrolled in Humble ISD, you will go straight to the Daily Summary Page. If you have multiple students enrolled, a screen with a list of the students will appear. Click on a student name to view the Daily Summary Page for each Student.
HAC Humble not working? If you need help with humble ISD HAC, go to the contact page for assistance.
How to create a HAC Humble account
To create a HAC Humble account, you must be listed with the school as the Student’s guardian. Each guardian of a student may have their HAC account. You must have a current email address on file with your child’s school.
If you have no email address listed or if the address listed is incorrect, the system will not send you a link to create the password for your account.
For Spanish speakers, you can have your HAC account displayed in Spanish if you designate Spanish as your language of correspondence during registration.
If you need to be designated as a guardian, change or update your email address, or change your language of correspondence, contact the school registrar to make these adjustments before creating a HAC account.
To create your HAC account:
- From the district web page, click on the HAC icon to activate the Login Page.
- If you have not set up your username and password, click the hyperlink to register.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, City, and Zip Code, then click the Register button. This information must match the guardian information in your Student’s enrollment application.
- If multiple students or contacts have the same information as what you entered, you will be asked to enter your email address. Enter the email address and click the Register button.
- If the system finds a matching record, the Home Access Center User Registration page displays.
- Enter a username
- Enter two challenge questions and answers that can be used should you forget your login information,
- Click the Finish button.
If the username is not already taken, the system automatically sends an email containing a link for you to create a password to the email address that the district has on file for you.
- Once this step is complete, a confirmation screen appears stating that an email containing your temporary password will be sent to the email address on file with the school. If you do not receive this email, contact the registration office to verify that the email address on your Student’s contacts page is your correct email address.
- Click the link in the email.
- Respond to your challenge question with the correct answer, then click the Continue button.
- Enter and confirm a password. Passwords are case-sensitive. Click the Continue button.
You will be automatic logged into the Home Access Center Humble and will be able to view your Student’s schedule, attendance, and classwork. The HAC user guide is available as a link in the menu.
How to find your parent access code in HAC Humble
- Log into HAC Humble.
- Click on the registration icon.
- You’ll find the Schoology Access Code instructions under the resource tab.
- Watch the videos below for more.