HCC Canvas is Houston Community College’s online learning portal. Just like other eLearning portals, it is a course management system that supports online learning and teaching.
It allows professors to post grades, information, and assignments online. Canvas LMS is being used by universities and colleges all over the world.
Table of Contents
How to log in
There are two ways to log into Hcc Canvas:
- Through the HCC homepage
- Direct Link
Through the HCC homepage
- Visit https://www.hccs.edu/
- At the top left, click “MyEagle Student Sign-in“
- Then, click the “Eagle Online Canvas” link
- Log in with your HCC email address and password.
- Visit eagleonline.hccs.edu/login/ldap,
- Enter your full hcc email,
- Enter your password,
- Click the “Log In” link to sign in.
Your Eagle Online Canvas Username is your HCC Email (issued upon enrollment through the Student System) and the password is the same as your HCC Email password.
If you have never used your HCC student email, you must claim your account here before using it. If you cannot access your email or cannot reset your password, call the HCC IT Help Desk at 713.718.8800, option 1, for assistance.