Penn State offers a large selection of courses each semester which can be viewed in the LionPATH Schedule of Courses.
Below is a guide on to Penn State Lionpath schedule of courses 2021.
Table of Contents
- Go to lionpath.psu.edu.
- Click on Self-Service.
- Click on Student Center.
- Agree to do business electronically when LionPath prompts you to do so.
- Find the To-Do List box on the right-hand side of the page and click on the link to the Pre-Registration Activity Guide. Accomplish all the tasks listed in the Student Task Work Center on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the Main Menu tab at the top; select Self-Service and then Student Center.
Find out more about PSU Canvas.
Choosing courses and a schedule
- Find the Academics section. Underneath that header is all the major tools you will use.
- Search: This allows you to explore which courses are offered during Fall 2016. To learn how to use this tool most efficiently, click through this quick tutorial: tutorials.lionpath.psu.edu/public/Search/
- Plan: This allows you to build an eight-semester academic plan.
- Enroll: This takes you to your enrollment shopping cart, where courses you’ve chosen are listed.
- My Academics: This allows you to find your advisor, transfer credits, course history, transcript, graduation information, etc.
- Schedule Builder: This allows you to build a semester schedule you can import into your enrollment shopping cart.
- To build a schedule, select Schedule Builder.
- Click on the green Click Here button. (If necessary, allow pop-ups from lion.psu.edu so that it doesn’t block the Schedule Builder window from opening).
- Adjust the search filters.
- Click Add Course. Choose a subject and course number. Course numbers may take a few moments to populate, especially when you’re switching from one subject to another.
- Click the Add button to include a course in your schedule.
- When you’ve added all your courses, click the Back button to the left of the Add button to get back to the main page of Schedule Builder. Do not use the back button on your browser!
- Click the Options button next to any class to narrow options further (e.g., to remove all Honors sections).
- Block time slots on your schedule by clicking on Add Break.
- Click on Generate Schedules to view all the possible schedules that include your preferred courses.
- Select your preferred schedule and click on Send to Enrollment Cart.
- Close the Schedule Builder window to exit.
Verifying your enrollment cart
- Return to Student Center on the main LionPath page.
- Click on Enrollment Shopping Cart under the Academics section.
- Select the appropriate semester.
- Click on Import Cart (in the yellow alert box).
- Click on Next as you review each individual course you have chosen. Once you are done doing this, it will allow you to view your entire enrollment shopping cart at once.
- Click on Validate at the bottom to verify that you are eligible to schedule all of the courses you’ve chosen.
- Return to the Enrollment Shopping Cart.
Lionpath schedule of courses faqs
How do I schedule classes at Penn State?
To schedule classes at Penn State, go to lionpath.psu.edu. Click on Self-Service. Go to the student center and continue the process.
When can I schedule classes PSU spring 2021?
The window of time for students to schedule spring 2021 courses has been adjusted to align with the recently announced revised spring semester schedule, which includes a one-week later start in January. The Schedule of Courses will be available in LionPATH on Oct. 15, with registration beginning on Nov.