MDC Blackboard is a Web-based course-management system designed to allow students and faculty of Miami Dade College to participate in classes delivered online or use online materials and activities to complement face-to-face teaching.
Table of Contents
How to log into mdc blackboard
To log into MDC’s Learning Management System,
- Navigate to mdc.blackboard.com.
- Enter your username.
- Enter your password.
- Click on “Sign In” to access your course dashboard.
If you need any support with mdc blackboard student login, don’t hesitate to contact support or help desk at 305-237-2505.
Check Out: myMDC Portal Login Guide
How to access your course in mdc blackboard
- To locate your online course(s) login to Blackboard.
- Use your MDC username (ex: jane.doe001) and password to log in.
- Click on the ‘Courses’ link at the upper right-side corner of the screen to view all of your classes.
- Click on the course link that appears under ‘My Courses’ (e.g., ENC1101-2203-0110).
- Begin exploring the content of your course by utilizing the menu bar on the left side of your screen.
- Start by reviewing the syllabus and then continue by clicking on the course content.
Students can take one online course, pursue an entire two-year or four-year degree, or combine them with face-to-face courses.
MDC Online’s course offerings and degree programs allow you to maintain your personal and career schedule while earning the same regionally accredited degree that students at our MDC campuses are awarded.
MDC blackboard collaborate ultra
Blackboard Collaborate Ultra is a web conferencing tool built directly into Blackboard.
- “Meet” your instructor during office hours or synchronous class sessions.
- Collaborate with your classmates, share screens, files, and other content.
- Interactive tools make for an engaging web-conference experience.
How to log in to MDC blackboard collaborate ultra
Google Chrome is the preferred browser for MDC Blackboard Collaborate Ultra. You may experience technical issues when using other browsers.
Click the link for your campus then enter your First and Last Name so you can join the Blackboard room session:
- Hialeah Campus
- Homestead Campus
- Kendall Campus
- Medical Campus
- North Campus
- Padrón Campus
- West Campus
- Wolfson Campus.