MyDCE is a Harvard Extension School student portal that provides you personalized access to your student account in a modern and mobile-first design.
Through your MyDCE student portal, you’ll also have easy access to Harvard’s retiring Online Services system as they work to migrate all features to the new portal.
The student portal was launched by the Division of Continuing Education (DCE) at Harvard Extension School.
Table of Contents
How to log into mydce
To log into your DCE student portal;
- Navigate to Harvard Extension School login page web.dce.harvard.edu/mydce-extension.
- Choose if you want to log in HarvardKey or DCEKey.
- Enter your email address.
- Next, enter your password.
- Finally, click on the “Login” button to access the Harvard Extension School student portal dashboard.
Use your MyDCE student portal to:
- Update your personal profile information.
- Complete pre-registration each term.
- Access course registration, your student finance portal, and Canvas.
- View your course schedule.
- Connect to Online Services to take placement tests, view grades, and request a transcript.
- See important school announcements.
IDs and login info
As a Harvard Extension School student, you have two identification (ID) numbers and one or more associated login credentials.
DCE ID Number and DCEKey
Your DCE ID number uniquely identifies you within the Division of Continuing Education (DCE). It begins with the “@” symbol and is assigned to you the first time you create a MyDCE account.
Your DCEKey allows you initial access to DCE online applications, including MyDCE. If you are new to Harvard and do not have a HarvardKey, you can create a DCEKey by selecting “create account” on the DCE login portal.
If you already have a HarvardKey, you do not need to create a DCEKey. You may log in to DCE online applications using your HarvardKey.
Where Can I Find My DCE ID Number?
Your DCE ID is displayed on your MyDCE student portal dashboard.
Where Can I Find My DCEKey?
Your DCEKey is the email address and password you provided when you first created your MyDCE or former online services account or applied to a Harvard Extension or Summer School selective admissions program. If you do not remember your DCEKey password, you may reset it through the DCE login portal.
Harvard ID Number and HarvardKey
Your Harvard University ID number (HUID) uniquely identifies you within Harvard University and allows you to claim a HarvardKey.
If you are new to Harvard, your Harvard ID number will be issued, activated, and viewable on your MyDCE dashboard generally within two business days of your course registration.
Your HarvardKey is your login and password for most Harvard University web applications, services, and e-resources. Once your Harvard ID number is issued and activated, you can claim your HarvardKey at key.harvard.edu. If you already have a HarvardKey, you do not need to claim a new one.
Use your HarvardKey to access the following resources:
- MyDCE portal
- Course websites and online video courses
- Harvard computer and email accounts
- Harvard library e-resources
- MessageMe, the Harvard emergency text notification system
Where Can I Find My HarvardKey?
If you do not remember your HarvardKey username or password, visit key.harvard.edu for assistance.