myUSAO is the student portal for University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma students. With USAO username and password, students can log in and access essential resources such as their academic profile, application and admission details, academic calendar, exams schedule, course schedule, and other critical academic recourses.
Table of Contents
How to log into myUSAO portal
To access your myUSAO login portal,
- Navigate to my.usao.edu on your web browser.
- On the top corner, enter your username and click Continue.
- Next, enter your password.
- Click Login to access your myUSAO login dashboard.
How to set up your email account
Science & Arts are now on Office 365. Follow the steps below to set up and access your email.
- Go to usao.onelogin.com
- Enter your Science & Arts email address and your initial Science & Arts OneLogin password and click log in
- Read and agree to the acceptable use policy. The “I Agree” button will only allow you to click on it once you’ve scrolled down through the entire policy.
- In the “current password” field, enter the “Usao.Edu@….” initial password that you just used to log in. Create a new complex password (see below for details about this).
- Set your account security questions and answer them.
- If successful, you will be returned back to the OneLogin login screen. You don’t need to re-login, but you can just to verify that your credentials are working properly.
If you are a new student, your access will be granted to OneLogin once you have been accepted to Science & Arts.
What’s your username and password
Unsure about your USAO username and password?
Initial/temporary password: Usao.Edu@ (case-sensitive) followed by your birthdate (8-digit, in the MMDDYYYY format).
So for example, if you were born on December 03, 2017, then your initial Science & Arts OneLogin password would be Usao.Edu@12032017.
Once you are logged in, you’ll need to update your password. It may take up to an hour for the change to sync across all systems.
- Be at least twelve characters in length
- Be updated at least once a year
- Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- Uppercase letters (A through Z)
- Lowercase letters (a through z)
- Numbers (0 through 9)
- Special characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
- Not contain your username
- Not contain more than two consecutive letters from your full name
- Not be a previously-used password.
Your first Student ID (Drover Card) is free and any replacements will cost $25 each. Payments for replacements should be made at the Business Office first. To receive your new student ID, bring your receipt to Student Services.
Use your Student ID to check out Nash library books, receive student discounts at participating locations, obtain transcript/trimester grades, pick up work-study paychecks, and for free entrance at certain campus events.
How to access your email
To access your email,
- Navigate to outlook.office.com.
- Enter your username and password to log in.
If you have trouble, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 405-574-1234.
How to access USAO Canvas
USAO Canvas is utilized by faculty in a variety of ways for online courses, hybrid courses, and even face-to-face courses.
If you have a course that’s “hybrid”, make sure you go to the classroom in-person on the scheduled meeting day and time for the first class session.
Your professor will give you more information about how the hybrid class will be arranged on the first day.
Follow the easy steps below to access the University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma Canvas.
- Log in to OneLogin at usao.onelogin.com (use your Science & Arts .edu email and password).
- Click the Canvas icon.
- Explore your courses
- Some courses may not be published until after the first day of classes. Don’t worry, just come back and check for the course later.
- Current students will consult their advisor for enrollment. NOTE: a permission slip must be obtained for all music performance courses.
- All students needing housing go to the Student Services Office, Student Center, 3rd floor, for housing contract and meal plan information (otherwise, skip this step.)
- After enrolling, students may view their schedule on MyUSAO.
- Early Spring 2022 enrollment for Seniors and Juniors opens on Monday, October 18 2021.
- Sophomores and Freshmen – Enrollment Opens on Wednesday, October 20 2021.
- Students can view their hours earned on MyUSAO.
- Students should meet with their advisors prior to their designated dates of enrollment to determine which classes they will need.
Withdrawals and changes of enrollment
Changes in schedules and complete withdrawals from the institution during the defined add-drop period will result in full charges for courses added and full credit for courses dropped. No refunds will be made after the add-drop period for that session. All changes to enrollment after the last day to add/drop will be done in the Registrar’s Office, room 204, Troutt Hall.