MyUTampa is the students’ login portal for the University of Tampa students. It is the launchpad to many of the applications you use every day on your computer and mobile device.
This portal makes accessing UT applications easier and reduces the number of accounts and passwords you have to remember.
The University of Tampa offers this web portal for students, faculty, and staff to quickly and easily access most of their applications used in day-to-day campus life.
MyUTampa is powered by Okta. It is available from computers and is mobile-friendly. This new portal makes accessing UT applications easier and reduces the number of accounts and passwords you have to remember.
Table of Contents
How to log into MyUTampa
To access UTampa login portal,
- Navigate to ut.edu/myutampa in any web browser.
- Click the Log in to MyUTampa button. Or go directly to utampa.okta.com.
- Enter your user ID.
- Enter your password.
- Click Sign in to access your account.
UTampa login portal uses the same user ID and password you use to log in to the University network.
If you’re applying or newly admitted, visit SpartanStart. It is an online application portal.
To change your password, login to ut.edu/myutampa and click login on a computer or mobile device. Click on your username in the top menu, and select the ‘Settings’ menu item.
Go to the Change Password section, and select Edit. Enter current password, new password and repeat new password. Click Change Password and click Save.
If you cannot log in, click the ‘Forgot Password’ link on the login screen to reset your password or contact the IT Help Desk at (813) 253-6293.
To change your secondary email address information, navigate to the login page and click login on a computer or mobile device. Click on your username in the top menu, and select the ‘Settings’ menu item.
Go to the Personal Information section and select and select Edit. Enter the new secondary email address and click Save.
How to set up your MyUTampa profile
- Log into MyUTampa by entering your Username and password.
- Enter a secondary email address. This will be used in case you forgot your password and it will send you a link to reset your password.
- Choose a forgot password question and answer. There is a list from the dropdown menu. At the very bottom, you can create your own question.
- Enter your cell phone number. This will be used in case you forgot your password and it will text you a link to reset your password. Click Send Code.
- You will receive a text message with a 6-digit code. Enter the code and click Verify.
- Click Done.
- Choose a Picture for your security image. Click Create My Account.
- You will now be in the MyUTampa portal.
How to access MyUTampa on Okta mobile
Okta Mobile is an application you download from either the App Store (Apple users) or the Google Play Store (Android Users).
It allows you to have the same access to your UTampa student portal via your mobile device, which means you don’t have to be at your desk to get your work done. Ensure that you are installing Okta Mobile and not Okta Verify.
How to set up MyUTampa on your mobile phone
For Apple users, go to App Store and download Okta Mobile.
For Android users, go to the Google Play Store and download Okta Mobile.
Once installed, you will need to enter our organization name “utampa” (without quotes), your MyUTampa username and password. Once authenticated, Okta Mobile will ask you to create a PIN. Confirm your PIN again, and you are ready to take Okta on the road.