QUT Blackboard is Queensland University of Technology’s web-based Learning Management System that allows you to access your course learning materials and other relevant information.
Table of Contents
How to log into qut blackboard
You can access Blackboard via the QUT Student Portal site or direct access URL. To log in;
- Go to blackboard.qut.edu.au
- On the login page, enter your username.
- Your username is a QUT student ID you can get after enrollment. (If you have never logged in before, you will need to set your password before entering QUT Blackboard).
- Enter your password.
- Then, click the Blue Login Button.
- After Successful login, You will be taken to the Blackboard homepage. Courses are displayed in the My Courses module.
- If you have any problem regarding QUT Login, contact QUT Blackboard Help at QUT HiQ.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it via this Forgot password link. And if you are having difficulties with the Queensland University of Technology Blackboard LMS or any other service, contact QUT’s IT Helpdesk.
How can I change the QUT Readings list that my Blackboard site is linked to?
You can use the relink option displayed at top of the embedded reading list on Blackboard.
Alternatively, you can delete the link to QUT Readings from with Blackboard, using the dropdown menu. Then reinstall the item by clicking Build Content and select QUT Readings. In the Name field, enter QUT Readings. The next time you click on these new QUT Readings links you will be asked to select the list to attach.
How do I link to individal items in my reading list in Blackboard?
You can add a link to an individual item on your reading list to your Blackboard site. In the reading list, locate the item you wish to link to. Click on the ellipsis, then ‘Share item’. Copy the link.
Note: This link will remain on the Blackboard site after the Blackboard site rollover. If your reading list has a teaching period, you need to locate the item on your new/rolled-over reading list and update the link to the item.
What is HiQ?
QUT HiQ is your one-stop-shop for:
1. general inquiries
2. technology support and IT help
3. library support, including accessing information, referencing, and using library materials
4. student administration processes, including enrolment, admission, fees, and credit (advanced standing)
5. access and referrals to specialist services.
You can access HiQ online, via phone, through our QUT app, or in person at one of our campuses. Through the HiQ website, you can manage your studies online.