Schoology Lausd is the student and parent portal of the Los Angeles Unified School District. It is a virtual learning environment and social networking service to share academic content. Check out LAUSD Calendar 2022-23.
Table of Contents
How to log into schoology lausd
To log into Schoology Lausd Learning Management System,
- Go to lms.lausd.net in your computer browser to access Schoology.
- Select the “Students” option.
- Enter your LAUSD email address (…….@mymail.lausd.net).
- Then, enter your password.
- Finally, log in.
- Find the BLUE Courses tab at the top and click on it.
- Find the class you need to attend.
- When you need to go to another class, click on the blue Courses tab to access your menu of courses.
Make sure your LAUSD email is activated. You were mailed your email address & 4-digit PIN. Once you have your email address, it can be activated.
You will need your student ID number, and your PIN, and you will need to create a password to activate.
How to reset your password
If you log in to Schoology using an email address, you can reset your password. To reset your forgotten password, follow these steps:
- Click Login from www.schoology.com.
- Click Forgot your password.
- Enter the email address associated with your Schoology Lausd account.
- Click Send My Login Info.
- Log in to your email account. Note that it may take a few minutes for the email to be sent to your inbox.
- Open the email to reset your Schoology password.
- Click the link in the email message and change your password.
How to log into LausdZoom
LausdZoom provides online video conferencing for up to 300 people. Accessible with an LAUSD single sign-on username and password, students can join a meeting at any time by following these steps:
- Navigate to lausd.zoom.us.
- Click Join.
- Then, enter your Meeting ID or Personal Link Name.
- Click Join to have access to your meeting.
A meeting invite will be sent to your Outlook LAUSD email account as an event. From there, you will have an option to RSVP for the event. If you decline the event, it will disappear from your email, and no further action is required. If you plan on attending the meeting, ACCEPT attending. The invite will transfer to your Outlook calendar.
To change your Zoom Name;
- Click on the Participants icon at the bottom of the window.
- Hover your mouse over your name in the Participants list on the right side of the Zoom window.
- Click on More.
- Then, click on Rename.
- Please enter your name as it officially appears on District documents and click “Ok”.
- The name will appear correctly on the screen.