Schoology Lausd is the student and parent portal of the Los Angeles Unified School District.
It is a virtual learning environment and social networking service to share academic content.
How to log into schoology lausd
To log into Lausd LMS,
- Go to lms.lausd.net into your computer browser to access Schoology.
- Select the “Students” option.
- Enter your LAUSD email address (…….@mymail.lausd.net).
- Then, enter your password.
- Finally, log in.
- Find the BLUE Courses tab at the top and click on it.
- Find the class you need to attend. When you need to go to another class, click on the blue Courses tab to access your menu of courses.
Make sure your LAUSD email is activated. You were mailed your email address & 4 digit PIN. Once you have your email address, it can be activated.
You will need your student ID number, your PIN, and you will need to create a password to activate.
How to reset your password
If you log in to Schoology using an email address, you can reset your password. To reset your forgotten password, follow these steps:
- Click Login from www.schoology.com.
- Click Forgot your password.
- Enter the email address associated with your Schoology account.
- Click Send My Login Info.
- Log in to your email account. Please note that it may take a few minutes for the email to be sent to your inbox.
- Open the email to reset your Schoology password.
- Click the link in the email message and change your password.