The SDSU WebPortal serves admission, enrollment, and registration needs across campus. Students check admission status, do class schedule and registration, request transcripts.
Faculty can also perform Grade submission, class rosters, add/drop management, course evaluation results, etc.
Table of Contents
How to log into sdsu webportal
To log into SDSU Portal;
- Navigate to arweb.sdsu.edu/es/webportal/
- Click on the red “Log In” button.
- On the login page, enter your SDSUid.
- Finally, click on Log in.
Check out: SDSU Academic Caelndar, Important Dates and Deadlines.
How to set up your sdsu webportal
Setting up your SDSU WebPortal account is a two-step process. First, you’ll activate your account. Then SDSU will e-mail you a temporary password so you can log in and set your permanent password.
Check out: How to access sdsu blackboard and sdsu AidLink
Activate your account
- Type your nine-digit SDSU RedID number which was e-mailed to you within two weeks after you applied.
- Type your date of birth in MMDDYY format. For example, if you were born on June 20, 1994, type 062094.
- Click Activate.
- Complete the account setup form. You’ll be asked your social security number (international students may use their RedID), last name, birthdate, and WebPortal security questions.
- Submit the form. The system will send a temporary password to your e-mail address on file with SDSU.
Log in to finalize account
- Check your e-mail for your temporary password. If you do not receive this e-mail, first check your spam folder. Otherwise, the e-mail address on file may be wrong—contact us to correct it.
- Log in to www.sdsu.edu/portal as a current account holder using your RedID and the temporary password from the e-mail.
- Create a permanent password. To comply with security requirements, your password must follow these guidelines.
- Complete the challenge questions. You’ll use the answers in case you forget your password or need to unlock your account.
- You’re in!
How to reset your password or unlock your account
- If you have forgotten your password or your account has been locked, you can request a temporary password to be generated for you by using this automated service.
- Enter your RedID. Don’t know your RedID? To verify your identity, you will be required to provide the answer to a challenge question.
- Once your data is verified to be correct, a temporary password will be sent to the email address on file. You must have a working email address on file to retrieve your temporary password.