UC Merced Portal is the student portal for students of the University of California – Merced. The Connect Platform is an important resource that you’ll use throughout your time at UC Merced. There, you will find updated, secure, 24-hour access to comprehensive information about Financial Aid, Admissions, registration, records, and more.
Visit connect.ucmerced.edu to access the UC Merced Connect Platform. From the portal, you’ll be able to check on your admission status, learn about campus events and update the Office of Admissions about any changes to your academic record.
How to log into uc merced portal
To access the University of California – Merced portal,
- Visit the student portal at myconnect.ucmerced.edu.
- If you’re a first-time user, you must claim your UCMNetID and create a password. To do so, read on.
- Enter your UCMNetID.
- Enter your password.
- Then click Login.
- You will be redirected to the UC Merced portal homepage.
You will be provided with a UC Merced email address when you submit your SIR. You must check your UC Merced email because that is where we send important information. Once you’ve logged in to connect, you can access your email by clicking on the WebMail tab at the top of the page.
You can opt to forward University email communications to a different account. If you do so, it is your responsibility to ensure that all information sent to your official University-assigned email account, including attachments, is properly forwarded to that other email account.
The my.ucmerced.edu portal is now UC Merced Connect. On December 7, 2020, my.ucmerced.edu begun to redirect to connect.ucmerced.edu.
Connect curates content specifically for students, faculty, and staff to ensure that users can easily find exactly the information they want and need.
UC Merced Connect creates a ‘One Stop Shop’ for critical campus information and resources. Connect is also built on a mobile-first platform so that users can have access to the information they need, no matter if they’re at home or on campus, on their phone, or on a desktop.
How to claim your UCMNetID
You can watch this quick video below to learn about the UCMNetID claim process in Connect.
Don’t want to watch the video? Just follow these steps:
- Navigate to connect.ucmerced.edu on a web browser.
- If it is the first time you are visiting connect, select “Students.”
- Scroll down and select “UCM Net ID.”
- Click “Account Claim.”
- For account type, select “Applicant/Student.”
- Enter your first and last name.
- Select “I need a claim number.”
- Enter your personal email and then select the “Submit” button.
- Navigate to your personal email to find your claim number from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Navigate back to “Account Claim” from step 4 and enter your claim number.
- Create a new password that meets the requirements listed on the page and then select “Submit.”
- You will see a confirmation page that includes your UCMNetID.