UCLA CCLE is based upon Moodle, an open-source learning management system (LMS) used by UCLA, and is administered upon multiple servers.
CCLE (Common Collaboration and Learning Environment) is a campus-wide service that makes collaboration possible across schools, divisions, and departments across UCLA.
Whenever you are looking for your class site, it is always best to log into MyUCLA and click on the link to the class site from the Study List, since some courses might not be using the CCLE Shared System or the SSC CCLE System.
Also, this is where you would be going to check the official grade for the course, pay tuition as a student, update official contact information, etc.
Table of Contents
How to log into ucla ccle
To access your courses, you first have to login.
- Go to ccle.ucla.edu and click “Login” in the upper right-hand corner.
- This redirects you to UCLA’s universal login page. Here you will enter your UCLA Logon ID and Password. If you do NOT have a UCLA Login ID, click “Get a logon ID” and follow the steps listed. If you need help while creating your Login ID, refer to the following guide: Create UCLA Logon ID.
- When your logon is complete, you will be directed back to your UCLA CCLE home page.
- Be sure to click “Logout” at the top-right corner of the screen whenever you are done with your session.
How to find your courses
After logging in, you will need to find your course website.
- If you are enrolled in a course, it will appear in your “My Sites” list on your CCLE home page.
- To find classes from previous years, click the “Term” drop-down and select the appropriate quarter.
- If you do not see your course website, you can search for it under the “Search Sites” feature on the left-hand side of the page. You can also Browse course sites by subject area, division, or instructor.
How to access your course website through MyUCLA
- Go to my.ucla.edu and click on the Sign In button in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Log in using your UCLA Logon ID.
- If you are trying to access a class as a student, click on Study List in the “My Features” block on the left side of the page.
- Click on the name of your course (underlined in black) to go to your UCLA CCLE class website.