eCampus gives you access to the University of Phoenix Login. It is an online teaching and learning platform with social networking options that allow students to interact and compare test scores.
University of Phoenix student login provides access to interactive examinable academic content (past questions, podcast, video, ebooks, games & VR).
Table of Contents
How to access university of phoenix login portal
To access the University of Phoenix student login dashboard;
- Navigate to ecampus.phoenix.edu.
- Then your username.
- Next, enter your password.
- Then, click on “Login” to access your dashboard.
How to change your password
To change your password, perform the following:
- Log onto the Student and Faculty Portal by going to:my.phoenix.edu.
- Click the Financial Plan tab.
- Click Change Password under Account Settings.
- Complete the following fields on the Change Password screen:
- Current Password
- New Password
- Confirm Password
- Click Submit.
University of phoenix login username and password recovery
To recover your username and password, follow the steps below:
- Log onto the Student and Faculty Portal by going to https://my.phoenix.edu
- Click Forgot Username / Password?
- Select one of the following
- I forgot my username
- I forgot my password
- I forgot my username and password
- Enter the following information
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number (SSN)
- Select I am not a Robot and complete the CAPTCHA.
- Select Continue
- If only retrieving username confirmation will be given after this step
- The username will be displayed.
- Enter a new password and confirm the new password.
- Select Finish.
How to change your personal info in MyPhoenix
To change your personal information in MyPhoenix, please perform the following steps:
- Log in to the University of Phoenix Login Student Portal.
- Click the avatar image in the upper-left of the page.
- Click Contact Information to the left.
- Click Edit Profile and Policy Settings.
- Edit personal information as needed.
- Click Set as Primary.
- Click Save.
How to set up university of phoenix email for iPhone
To set up the account on your IOS device, confirm you are connected to the Internet and perform the following steps:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Mail.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange.
- Type your school email address and in the Description field type Online Mail.
- Tap Next.
- Select Sign In.
- You will see a University of Phoenix login page come up.
- Sign in with your School username and password.
- Tap Next.
- You can select which features you want to use.
- Tap Save.
How to set up email for android
To set up the account on your device, please confirm you are connected to the Internet and perform the following steps:
- Go to Settings
- Tap Accounts or Accounts and Sync
- Tap Add Account
- Select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync or Microsoft Exchange
- Enter University Email: [username]@email.phoenix.edu
- Enter Password: eCampus password
- Tap SIGN IN
Note: Tap OK if you receive a prompt to Activate Email.
- Enter Exchange Server Settings:
- Email address: [username]@email.phoenix.edu
- Domain\username: [username]@email.phoenix.edu
- Password: eCampus password
- Exchange Server: outlook.office365.com
- Check Use secure connection (SSL)Note: Enter 993 if a server number is required.
- Tap SIGN IN
- Select the items you want to sync
- Tap SIGN IN
Note: If you receive the Exchange error below, this is typically caused by one (1) or both of the following:
- Information has not been entered correctly
- Not connected to the InternetExchange Account
Unable to verify account information.
- Enter Account name (optional): EX: UoPX Email
- Tap Done
- Tap Activate
Note: If you have the McAfee EMM application installed on your mobile device, you may not be able to connect to your University email.
How to set up email for windows 10
To set up the Windows 10 Mail Application to receive student/faculty email, perform the following steps:
- Open the Mail Application.
- Select Accounts on the left side.
- Select + Add account on the right side.
- Select the Exchange option.
- Enter in your student email (email@example.com).
- Select Next.
- Type your password in the password field.
- Click Sign in.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click Login.
- In the following window click Done. After several seconds the emails will start to populate in the Mail App.
How to forward outlook web app (OWA) email to your personal email
To forward your OWA email, perform the following:
- Navigate to your inbox.
- Click the gear icon in the upper-right of the page.
- Select View all Outlook settings.
- Locate the Layout section.
- Click Forwarding.
- Select the Start forwarding radio button.
- Enter your personal email address into the text box provided.
- Check the Keep a copy of forwarded messages in Outlook Web App.
- Click the SAVE icon above when changes are complete.
How to order university of phoenix transcript
You’ll need your university of phoenix login credentials to access your transcript. A $15.00 per transcript fee is charged for all official transcripts; additional taxes and/or fees may apply in some states. This fee is payable by credit/debit card.
- Log onto the university of phoenix login Student Portal by going to https://my.phoenix.edu. Note: You do not need to be a current student to log in to the Student and Faculty Portal. Those that do not have a username on file will need to call Technical Assistance Center for assistance with creating a username.<.blockquote>
- Scroll down to the Services section and click Order Transcript
- Click View Unofficial Transcript
Note: You can print or save the unofficial transcript as a PDF file at any time, free of charge, even if a balance is owed.
- Click one of the following under Unofficial Transcript:
- Print preview
- Save as PDF
- Access the university of phoenix login page and follow steps 1 – 3 from the steps above
- Click Order Official Transcript.
- Request Express delivery of physical transcripts.
If you have any questions on the university of phoenix login, comment below.