UNSW Moodle is an open-source learning management system that is used to deliver blended and online courses throughout UNSW.
Table of Contents
How to log into unsw moodle
To access your courses via unsw moodle,
- Go to the Moodle Login/Web Single Sign-On page...moodle.telt.unsw.edu.au
- Are you logging in to courses offered by institutions using the Australian Access Federation (AAF), such as UNSW AGSM Executive Education, UNSW Institute of Languages, UNSW Mining Engineering Specialist Courses?
- If yes, click the appropriate alternative login link in the Need an alternative login to Moodle? section lower on the login page.
- If no, continue to the next step.
- Click ‘Agree and sign on to Moodle’
- Enter your zID (followed by @ad.unusw.edu.au) and password as you would when logging into UNSW email outlook to complete the login.
Once you are logged into UNSW Moodle, you will be directed to your Moodle home page.
The course home page is the main page of any Moodle course. It’s where the topics or weeks display, and the related lists of resources and activities.
- Your courses are displayed are under Course Overview. Click the name of the course to view the course home page.
- Search for a course by navigating to Site Home and using the search tool.
- To log out, click Log out at the drop-down menu under your name.
What to do if your login fails
Logging into UNSW moodle may fail for a number of reasons:
- You may not have entered either your User ID or Password correctly.
- In the USER ID field, ensure that you have typed a “z” before your student number.
- Your PASSWORD (your zPass) is case sensitive. Check on your keyboard that Caps Lock is not on.
- You may not be currently enrolled in the online course.
- If Census Date has passed, you may be denied access if you have not paid your course fees. Check your fees status in myUNSW. Once you pay your fees, it can take up to 4 days for service to be restored.
- If you have recently changed your course enrolment, your online access may not yet have been updated. Allow 2 working days for this to be done.
What is myaccess unsw?
myAccess allows you to access your applications that you would normally only get in the teaching labs virtually.
This means you can access them anytime, anywhere that you have an internet connection. Maple, Ansys, Matlab, and AutoCAD are just some of the applications already available.