UTSA Blackboard is a Learning Management System (LMS) that provides instructors & students with a central, organized location for all of the online tools and resources needed for your course.
By Using Blackboard UTSA, Students of The University of Texas in San Antonio can get access to various education tools & services of the myUTSA Learning Management system.
How to log into utsa blackboard
You can access utsa Blackboard login via the myUTSA Portal website or direct access URL.
To log in,
- In your web browser, navigate to utsa.blackboard.com portal.
- From the myUTSA drop-down menu, select the Blackboard option.
- This prompts you to log in with your MYUTSA ID & PASSWORD.
- Enter your MYUTSA ID.
- Then, enter your passphrase.
- Finally, click on the “Login” button.
- After Successful login, Utsa Blackboard Dashboard will open with the Home tab active.
- Courses you are teaching or taking are displayed in the My Courses module.
If you forgot your myUTSA ID, go to the Enrollment Center at the John Peace Library (JPL) with a valid photo ID or call the One-Stop Enrollment Center at 210-458-8000. You can this same password for UTSA ASAP and other important logins.
How to access utsa blackboard via utsa mobile app
With utsa mobile app, you can view your class schedule, assignments, discussions, and grades from utsa blackboard.
You can also get directions to your classes from your current location using the map feature and access course information from previous semesters.
- GO to the Apple app store or Google play store depending on your mobile device.
- Search for UTSA Mobile app.
- Download and install the app.
- Once you have installed the app, launch the application.
- Log in using your myUTSA ID and password. The Portal home page will temporarily appear as you are forwarded into the app.
- Once you are signed into the UTSA Mobile app you will be brought to the Activity Stream where you can see updates about your courses.