The California State University, Fullerton CSUF Academic Calendar shows beginning and ending dates of semesters, holidays, and contains important dates for registration, fees, graduation, and other academic deadlines.
CSUF Academic Calendar spring 2022
Check out the important dates and deadlines on the CSUF academic calendar for Spring semester of 2022.
- CSUF Spring Semester begins on Tuesday January 18 2022.
- First day of classes is Saturday, January 22 2022.
- January 30 2022 is the Last day students will be enrolled from waitlist.
- Department-issued registration permit to register and add all classes is from January 31 2022 to February 7 2022. Registration is through TITAN Online. All permits issued in week two expire at midnight; Monday, February 7.
- February 6 2022 is the deadline to apply for graduation through the student center for May 2022 bachelor’s degree candidates.
- Monday, February 7 2022 is the;
- Last day of late registration with $25 late fee. Last day to add most classes with registration permit through Titan Online.
- Last day to declare audit and grading basis. See Registration pages for details.
- Last day to drop classes without a grade of ‘W.’
- Last day for refund if status is reduced from full-time to part-time (6 or fewer units).
- All permits issued during the first and second week of classes EXPIRE at midnight.
- Last day for Excess Units approval for graduating seniors.
- February 14 2022 is the deadline to file online graduation check application for May 2022 master’s and doctorate degree.
- February 22 2022 is Census date. It is the last day to submit a Late Add Request and the last day for departments to approve undergraduates candidacy for May 2022.
- March 1 2022 is the Deadline to apply for graduation to receive priority fall 2022 registration.
- March 18 2022 is Last day for undergraduate students to pay $115 graduation fee for May 2022.
- CSUF Spring break 2022 is from Monday, March 28 – Sunday, April 3 2022. Cesar Chavez Day is Thursday, March 31.
- Classes resume on Monday, April 4 2022.
- April 6 2022 is the Last day to receive a pro-rated refund of mandatory fees for complete withdrawal from classes.
- April 22 2022 is the Final deadline to submit a withdrawal request from classes with a grade of ‘W’ for a serious non-medical reason.
- May 6 2022 is the Final deadline to submit a withdrawal request of ‘W’ for medical reasons.
- Friday, May 13 2022 is the Last day of classes.
- Spring semester examinations period is Saturday, May 14 2022 – Friday, May 20 2022.
- Graduation or Commencement activities period is Monday, May 23 – Thursday, May 26 2022.
- Spring 2022 grades available in Titan Online Student Center, as processed on Friday, May 27 2022.
Visit the Fullerton Registrar website for more on CSUF academic calendar.