Find out the important dates and deadlines in the UCSD Academic Calendar 2021-2022 academic year. Check out enrollment start dates and deadlines for enrolling in courses, dropping courses, changing grading options, paying registration fees, filing for part-time status, etc.
Table of Contents
UCSD academic calendar fall 2021
Fall Quarter has 60 Days and 49 Days of Instruction.
- New Undergraduate student enrollment for the Fall semester begins on August 16, 2021.
- Your billing statement will be available on TritonLink (eBill available for continuing students) on September 2, 2021.
- Registration fee payment deadline is 17 September 2021 (after this date, late fees apply). The same day is the deadline for students not attending (who are receiving financial aid, full-fee waivers, or graduate fellowships/scholarships) to notify the university that they will not attend.
- Fall Quarter begins on Monday, September 20, 2021
- Classes begin on Thursday, September 23, 2021
- The deadline for all students to add or re-enroll in classes if canceled for non-payment via UCSD WebReg is October 8, 2021. The same day is the deadline for undergraduate students to apply for part-time status
- If you want to change your grading option or units (undergraduate students), the deadline is on 22 October.
- The same day is the deadline for all students to drop classes without a “W” grade on the transcript (undergraduate and graduate students), while 5 November is the deadline for Undergraduate students to drop with a “W” grade on the transcript.
- Classes end on Friday, December 3, 2021
- Final Exams starts from Saturday, December 4 – December 11, 2021
- Fall Quarter ends on Saturday, December 11, 2021 (Fall break).
UCSD academic calendar winter 2022
UCSD Winter Quarter has 55 Days and 48 Days of instruction.
- The Winter Quarter and the first day of classes begin on Monday, January 3, 2022.
- The deadline for all students to add or re-enroll in classes if canceled for non-payment is January 14.
- 28 January is the deadline for all students to change their grading options and units (undergraduate and graduate students).
- The same day is the deadline for all students to drop classes without a “W” grade on the transcript (undergraduate and graduate students), while 11 February is the deadline for Undergraduate students to drop with a “W” grade on the transcript.
- Classes end on Friday, March 11, 2022
- Final Exams start from Saturday, March 12 to March 19, 2022.
- Winter Quarter ends on Saturday, March 19 (Fall break).
- Your final grades are available in TritonLink on 24 March 2022.
UCSD academic calendar spring 2022
According to the UCSD Academic Calendar, Sping Quarter has 58 Days and 49 Days of instruction.
- UCSD Schedule of Classes and enrollment appointment times available on 2nd February 2022.
- The registration fee payment deadline (after this date, late fees apply) is 18 March 2022.
- Spring Quarter 2022 begins on Wednesday, March 23.
- The late registration fee payment deadline is March 28 (to avoid being dropped from enrolled classes or waitlisted courses).
- Instruction begins on Monday, March 28, 2022. Check your courses on UCSD Canvas.
- Automatic waitlists officially end on 7 April 2022.
- The deadline for all students to add or re-enroll in classes if canceled for non-payment via WebReg is on the next day, 8 April 2022.
- If you want to apply for part-time status, the deadline is also on 8 April 2022.
- Changing of grading option and units deadline is 22 April.
- Instruction ends on Friday, June 3
- Final Exams starts on Saturday, June 4– Friday, June 10, 2022.
- Spring Quarter 2022 ends on Friday, June 10 (Spring break).
- Commencement programs begin on Saturday, June 11 – Sunday, June 12.
UCSD academic calendar pdf
Below is the UC San Diego approved academic calendars from 2017 to 2023.