The University of Toronto Mississauga students can check out UTM important dates, deadlines, enrolment dates, and other significant dates on the UTM Academic Calendar.
The University of Toronto Mississauga (UTM), also known as U of T Mississauga, is a satellite campus of the University of Toronto located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
Are UTM classes in-person for winter 2022?
UTM will be offering the majority of classes in-person starting in January 2022. Students taking courses online are still encouraged to come to campus when they want to use campus facilities, including health, wellbeing, and study spaces.
UTM important dates 2022
These are the important dates on the UTM academic calendar for the Winter session 2022.
- Late registration begins for S courses on December 10, 2021. The fee is $44 + $5 for each additional weekday, and applies only to students who are required to reinstate their registration after being removed from courses for non-payment of fees or for students who enrol in S courses for the first time as of Dec 10.
- December 15, 2021 is the extended deadline to apply for a Letter of Permission to study at another Canadian university for Winter Term 2022.
- UTM Winter break is from December 22, 2021 – December 31, 2021.
- University of Toronto Mississauga re-opens on January 3, 2022.
- January 9, 2022 is the deadline to cancel registration (withdraw from all courses) with no minimum charge if registered in S courses only.
- Classes begin for S courses and Y courses resume on January 10, 2022.
- January 15, 2022 is Exam contingency day.
- Deadline to submit Course Enrolment Exception Form for S courses (course overload petition and to enrol in a repeated course) is January 21, 2022.
- Waitlist for S courses ends on January 23, 2022.
- January 23, 2022 is the last day to add or change a section in an S course on UTM ACORN.
- For students paying course fees, January 23, 2022 is the last day to drop an S course on ACORN and receive 100% course fee refund, as long as you are still registered in other courses for this session.
- For students paying deregulated BCOM program fees, January 23, 2022 is the last day to drop from full- to part-time status and receive 50% program fee refund. You will be charged 50% of the deregulated per course fees according to your credit weight during Fall/Winter. After this date, if you drop from full-time to part-time, no refund is received.
- January 24, 2022 is the first day for eligible students to submit their Second Attempt for Credit request for S courses.
- First day to request Credit/No-Credit for S courses is January 24, 2022.
- For students paying course fees, January 30, 2022 is the last day to drop an S course and receive a 75% course fee refund.
- January 31, 2022 is the last day to confirm or withdraw your June graduation request on ACORN.
- For students paying course fees, February 13, 2022 is the last day to drop an S course and receive a 50% course fee refund.
- February 21, 2022 is Family Day holiday. University closed.
- Last day to drop a Y course from academic record and GPA is February 21, 2022.
- UTM Reading Week is from February 22, 2022 – February 25, 2022.
- Deferred exam period for December 2021 exams is February 22, 2022 – February 25, 2022.
- February 22, 2022 – April 8, 2022 is Request period for Late Withdrawal (LWD) for Y courses at UTM, UTSC, and St. George.
- March 13, 2022 is the last day to drop an S course from academic record and GPA.
- Request period for Late Withdrawal (LWD) for S courses at UTM, UTSC, and St. George is from March 14, 2022 to April 8, 2022.
- April 1, 2022 is the deadline to apply for a Letter of Permission to study at another Canadian university in the Summer Session.
- Classes end for Y & S courses on April 8, 2022.
- April 8, 2022 is the last day to request LWD (Late Withdrawal After the Drop Date) status.
- Last day to request or cancel Credit/No Credit on ACORN for UTM Y and S courses with a final exam. If there is no final exam, request or cancel CR/NCR before the last assignment or test is due in the course.
- Last day to request or cancel Second Attempt for Credit for Y or S courses.
- Deadline for UTM students enrolled in U of T Scarborough or St. George courses to request or cancel Credit/No Credit for Y and S course.
- Last day to request Late Withdrawal (LWD) for Y & S courses at UTM, UTSC and St. George.
- Study Break is from April 9, 2022 – April 10, 2022.
- UTM Final exam period is April 11, 2022 – April 25, 2022.
- April 15, 2022 is Good Friday Holiday. University closed.
- April 26, 2022 is Exam contingency day.
- Deferred examination period for S & Y exams April 27, 2022 – May 1, 2022.
- April 30, 2022 is the last day for graduating students to show proof of payment for outstanding fees and to clear financial/administrative holds.
- April 30, 2022 is the deadline for all students to pay their outstanding fees for the Fall-Winter session.
For more on UTM important dates 2022, visit the U of T Mississauga office of the registrar page.