NYU Albert is a portal to the student information system at the New York University. There is also a mobile version of Albert NYU. Students and advisors use Albert to register for courses, check prerequisites, grades, financial aid status, and more.
For Graduate Stern students, this site will be used only for financial aid purposes. Through the Albert portal, you will be able to accept, reduce or decline your federal loans and keep track of your application approval process. Albert portal will also display any other aid you may have been awarded.
Table of Contents
How to log into nyu albert
To access NYU Albert;
- Navigate to albert.nyu.edu/
- Click on “Sign in to Albert”
- On the sign-in page, enter your NYU NetID
- Enter your password
- Then, click on Log In to access Albert Portal.
If you are new to the system, you will need to activate your NYU NetID (found on the back of your ID card) and create a password as shown.
Go to the NYU Information Technology Services (ITS) “Start” page. Enter your Net ID, click on the “Start” button and follow the online instruction.
Check Out: NYU Classes Guide
How to access your financial aid information
- Sign in to your NYU Albert account to access your financial aid information. Your username is your NetID and your password is the one you have created. Your NetID and password are case-sensitive.
- Click on the Student Center link beneath the picture. Note that NYU Albert is used only for financial aid purposes. If you have inquiries regarding your Bursar account or Records and Registration, refer to AIS.
- Once at the Student Center, review the to-do list* on the right-hand side
- After carefully reviewing this list, navigate to the middle of the student center page and click the accept/decline awards link.
- This page will display your award package where you can then select the desired federal loan amount. Be sure to hit the submit button to finalize your selection.
Note that you will receive an initial email instructing you to log in to Albert once you have been packaged and can view your aid.
NYU Albert Faqs
What is NYU Home?
NYU Home is the web portal for the university, providing the community with a gateway to numerous web-based applications and services.
How do I activate my NetID
Before you can access NYU services such as email and NYU Home, you’ll need to activate your NetID and set a password for your account.
To get started, enter your University ID and date of birth. You can find your University ID in your admissions letter, on your NYUCard, or in your employment letter from NYU Human Resources.
When can I register for my classes?
You will be given an enrollment appointment date and time which you will see when you log into NYU Albert.
I want to register for courses but Albert says I have a “hold”. What do I do?
NYU Albert will indicate the details of the hold if you click on the “details” link.
Selecting the specific hold will provide instructions on how to resolve this.
I want to register for courses and need to search what is available. What do I do?
NYU Albert has organized and sorted all courses offered by the school. Once you have logged into Albert, you can search for available classes by clicking on the Search for Classes button on your Student Center page. Scroll to find your school and you can click on the classes to view more information.
What is NYU Albert mobile?
NYU Albert Mobile boasts many of the same functions as the full site, but in a streamlined, mobile-friendly package. Students can check their schedules, grades and bills, as well as access university calendars, maps and course catalogues.