MyUCLA is a modern and integrated student services portal at the University of California, Los Angeles. It is a landmark accomplishment for the campus and finally provides UCLA students with a much desired integrated web experience.
Table of Contents
How to sign into myucla
To sign in to myucla;
- Navigate to my.ucla.edu.
- On your right side of your screen, click the blue “Sign In” button.
- Then, enter your UCLA Logon ID.
- Enter your UCLA Logon password.
- Click on “SIGN IN“.
Related: UCLA Academic Calendar: Important Dates and Deadlines.
How to sign in to Slack at UCLA
Accessing Slack is easy. You can use a browser, the Desktop Application, or download the app on your mobile device. The easiest and fastest method is using a browser.
- In the browser of your choice click on the address bar and go to ucla.slack.com
- Click on “Sign in with your UCLA Logon ID“
- Enter your UCLA Logon ID and password and click “Sign In“
- If this is your first time signing into the UCLA Slack environment, you will be prompted to “Review the terms of service“. Click “I agree“.
- If you have the Slack Desktop App installed you may receive the popup option. Check the “Always allow ucla.slack.com to open links of this type in the associated app” option if you would like slack links to launch in the Slack Desktop application. Click the “Open Slack” button.
You will now find yourself in #welcome channel of the UCLA community Workspace.
See also: UCLA Acceptance Rate and Admission Requirements.
Using your Mednet account for UCLA Single Sign-On (SSO)
UCLA’s Single Sign-On (SSO) application now supports your Mednet credentials. In order to take advantage of this feature, you must have an existing UCLA Logon ID.
If you do not have a myUCLA Logon account yet, you will be redirected to create one at the time you attempt to sign in using your UCLA Mednet account.
You can also create an account ahead of time at accounts.iam.ucla.edu/register (make sure that you are creating your account using the 9-digit UID number provided to you by HR).
Using Your Mednet Account With UCLA SSO;
- At the UCLA SSO application prompt, click on the “Sign in with your Mednet username and password” link.
- Enter your UCLA Mednet Username and Password on the following screen and click Sign In.
Can I change myUCLA Logon ID?
Your UCLA Logon ID is a permanent campus identifier and cannot be changed. It will also double as your @ucla.edu e-mail address if you are eligible for that service. Select your username carefully. If your concern is regarding your @ucla.edu e-mail address, you are free to set up an alias that you can publicize as your email address.
How do I change myUCLA Logon ID Password?
If you know your current myUCLA Logon ID password and would like to change it, login to the Identity and Accounts Manager website and select the Change Your Password option.
Once you’ve successfully changed your password, you may need to update the password saved in any programs or devices you may have configured (email clients, phones, etc.). If you don’t know your current password you can try resetting it by answering your security question
How do I Create a UCLA Logon ID
Your UCLA Logon ID can be created by going to accounts.iam.ucla.edu/register
Remember that your UCLA Logon ID is a permanent campus identifier and cannot be changed. It will also double as your @ucla.edu e-mail address if you are eligible for that service. Select your username carefully.
What is a UCLA Logon ID?
The UCLA Logon ID is your campus online identifier. It is used for authentication to most online services on campus and is the first step in the campus’ attempt to migrate all systems to a “Single Sign-On”.
It also provides eligible users with access to BOL services such as an @ucla.edu e-mail account, campus wireless, VPN, proxy server, web hosting service, free software, etc. Previously, the UCLA Logon ID was called a Bruin OnLine ID, BOLid, BOL username, BOL account, etc.
Forgot your UCLA logon ID or password?
You can look up your UCLA Logon ID username and/or reset a forgotten password online at accounts.iam.ucla.edu.
What is myucla ccle?
Myucla CCLE is a campus-wide service that makes collaboration possible across schools, divisions, and departments across UCLA CCLE is based upon Moodle, an open-source learning management system (LMS), and is administered upon multiple servers.