View detailed dates and deadlines for each term of the current academic year on the UCLA academic calendar 2021-2022. It also includes the various terms calendar, and you can view and download them below for easy reference in a PDF format.
Table of Contents
UCLA academic calendar fall 2021
UCLA Fall Quarter 2021 begins on Monday, September 20, and ends on Friday, December 10, 2021.
The move-in date UCLA Fall 2021 will occur on Wednesday, September 15, through Sunday, September 19, 2021. Your exact move-in date and time, as well as your room and roommate information, will be emailed in late August. You will have the opportunity to change their move-in time if needed.
Below is the highlight of the UCLA academic and term calendar for Fall 2021.
- Fall Quarter begins on Monday, September 20 2021.
- Instruction begins on Thursday, September 23 2021
- Classes dropped if fees not paid by 5 p.m. deadline is on September 24 2021. Fees must be paid by the deadline; late payment results in classes being dropped. Most fee transactions occur through BruinBill.
- Late Study list fees, add/drop via MyUCLA deadline (becomes official) is on Friday, October 8.
- Instruction ends on Friday, December 3.
- Common final exams starts from Saturday December 4 to Sunday, December 5 2021.
- Fall Quarter examinations begin on Monday December 6 to Friday, December 10 2021.
- UCLA Fall Quarter ends on Friday, December 10 2021.
- Finally obtain your GPA for term grades through MyUCLA on December 22 2021.
Check out: UCLA CCLE Guide.
UCLA academic calendar winter quarter 2022
UCLA winter Quarter 2021 begins on Monday, January 3, and ends on Friday, March 18, 2022.
Below is the highlight of the UCLA academic calendar for Winter 2022.
- Winter Quarter begins on Monday, January 3 2022.
- Winter classes begins on Monday, January 3 2022
- Last day to pay registration fees without penalty is on January 5.
- Study list, enrolment, add/drop deadline Friday, January 14
- January 28, 2022 is the last day to drop nonimpacted classes with per-class fee through MyUCLA, without transcript notation.
- March 1, 2022 is the deadline to file FAFSA and California Dream Act applications for 2021-22 academic year.
- March 11 is the last day to withdraw from current term. For retroactive withdrawal, consult with College or school advising office.
- Winter Classes 2022 end on Friday, March 11 2022
- Common final exams begin on Saturday, March 12 to Sunday March 13 2022
- Final exams starts from Monday, March 14 to Friday, March 18 2022
- UCLA Winter Quarter ends on Friday, March 18 2022.
UCLA academic calendar spring quarter 2022
UCLA spring Quarter 2021 begins from Wednesday, March 23, to Friday, June 10, 2022.
Below is the highlight of the UCLA academic and term calendar for spring 2022.
- Spring Quarter begins on Wednesday, March 23 2022.
- Spring class begins on Monday, March 28 2022.
- Study list, enrolment, and add/drop deadline on (becomes official) Friday, April 8 2022.
- April 15 2022 is the last day for undergraduate students to add classes with per-class fee through MyUCLA.
- The same day is the UCLA Financial aid audit census date; enrolled units verified to determine eligibility for term.
- May 6 2020 is last day for undergraduates to change grading basis on optional P/NP courses, with per-class fee through MyUCLA.
- Spring classes end on Friday, June 3 2022.
- Common final exams starts from Saturday, June 4 to Sunday 5 June 2022.
- Final examinations begins from Monday, June 6 to Friday June 10 2022.
- Spring Quarter ends on Friday, June 10 2022.
UCLA academic calendar summer 2022
UCLA summer session begins Monday, June 20, to Friday, September 9, 2022.
Below is the highlight of the UCLA academic and term calendar for summer 2022.
- Summer 2022 travel study financial aid application online is on March 1, 2022.
- Summer session begins on Monday, June 20 2022.
- Summer session ends on Friday, September 9 2022.
UCLA academic calendar 2021-2022 pdf
Check out the full academic and the UCLA Academic Term Calendar for the 2021-2022 academic year. You can find out more on the University of California, Los Angeles website.