Seton Hall academic calendar has a registration schedule, exam schedule, add/drop dates, holiday schedule, other important dates, and deadlines. Seton Hall University is on a semester system made of Fall, Spring, and Summer.
Table of Contents
Seton Hall academic calendar fall 2023
Check out the important dates and deadlines on the Seton Hall academic calendar for the fall semester of 2023.
- Fall 2023 registration PINs are generated on Monday, February 20, 2023.
- Fall 2023 Registration is from Wednesday, April 12, 2023, to Tuesday, April 25, 2023.
- Seton Hall Move-In Day 2023 is from Wednesday, August 23, 2023 to Sunday, August 27, 2023. New students move-in day is Wednesday, August 23, 2023, and Thursday, August 24, 2023. Returning Student Move-In Day 2023 is from Friday, August 25, 2023, to Sunday, August 27, 2023.
- Seton Hall fall 2023 classes start on Monday, August 28, 2023. It is the first day of classes for fall 2023.
- Add/Drop and Late Registration begins from Monday, August 28, 2023 to Tuesday, September 5, 2023.
- Labor Day holiday is Monday, September 4, 2023. There are no classes and Seton Hall University is Closed.
- Mass of the Holy Spirit is at 12 Noon on Wednesday, September 13, 2023, classes are cancelled from noon till 1:00 pm.
- Seton Hall Fall Break 2023 is from Monday, October 9, 2023 to Tuesday, October 10, 2023.
- Seton Hall Thanksgiving break 2023 is from Wednesday, November 22, 2023 to Sunday, November 26, 2023. Classes resume on Monday, November 27, 2023.
- The Last Day of Classes for fall 2023 is Monday, December 11, 2023.
- Reading Day is Tuesday, December 12, 2023.
- Final Exams is from Wednesday, December 13, 2023 to Tuesday, December 19, 2023.
Seton Hall academic calendar spring 2024
Check out the important dates and deadlines on the Seton Hall academic calendar for the spring semester of 2024.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Birthday is observed on Monday, January 15, 2024, and the University is closed in commemoration.
- Classes, the Add/Drop period, and Late Registration commence on Wednesday, January 17, 2024.
- The Add/Drop and Late Registration period concludes on Tuesday, January 23, 2024.
- On Monday, February 12, 2024, undergraduate and graduate degree candidates must file their online Application for Degree for Spring 2024 in Banner Self-Service, and it is the last day for Spring 2024 degree candidates to add a major or minor.
- Ash Wednesday, with a Mass at 12 p.m. and canceled classes from 12 – 1 p.m., falls on Wednesday, February 14, 2024.
- The deadline for requesting course withdrawal without professor/dean approval and the deadline for pass-fail and audit requests is Friday, February 16, 2024.
- Spring Break 2024 is from Monday, March 4, 2024, to Saturday, March 9, 2024.
- Friday, March 15, 2024, is the last day to request course withdrawal with professor/dean approval.
- Holy Thursday and Good Friday, resulting in University closure, fall on Thursday, March 28, 2024 to Friday, March 29, 2024.
- Holy Saturday is observed on Saturday, March 30, 2024, with canceled classes.
- Easter Monday, with canceled classes, falls on Monday, April 1, 2024.
- The last day of classes is on Monday, May 6, 2024.
- Reading Day is designated for Tuesday, May 7, 2024.
- Final examinations take place from Wednesday, May 8, 2024, to Tuesday, May 14, 2024.
- The tentative date for Commencement is set for Monday, May 20, 2024.
For more on Seton Hall academic calendar, visit the Seton Hall University academic calendar website.