UTSA ASAP is the student portal that allows you to access most of your student information and academic records at UTSA.
ASAP stands for Automated Student Access Program. It is the student portal for the students of the University of Texas at San Antonio.
Table of Contents
How to log into your UTSA ASAP account
To log into UTSA ASAP,
- Navigate to asap.utsa.edu.
- Enter your myUTSA ID.
- Enter your Passphrase.
- Click “Login” to access your myUTSA account.
Log into ASAP to:
- Register for classes
- Add/drop classes
- Apply for or accept financial aid
- Order a parking permit
- Check registration status
- Check admissions application status
- Apply for graduation
- UTSA blackboard
How to claim your myUTSA ID
Your myUTSA ID (abc123) is your primary student ID at UTSA. You’ll need it to log into almost everything here including UTSA ASAP. To access ASAP, you’ll first need to activate your myUTSA ID.
After you submitted your UTSA admission application either via ApplyTexas or Common App, you should have received an activation email from myUTSAaccount@utsa.edu to activate your myUTSA ID.
You will first need to activate your myUTSA ID, which serves as your primary student ID at UTSA.
Once activated, you will use your myUTSA ID and passphrase to log into just about everything, including your student portal called “ASAP” (pronounced “a-sap”).
If you need to reset your password/passphrase, visit the UTSA Passphrase Portal.
I didn’t get an activation email
If you didn’t receive your activation email or need help, contact the One-Stop Enrollment Center at 210-458-8000. After confirming your identity, they’ll be able to send you another activation email.
I activated myUTSA ID, but I can’t access UTSA ASAP
If you’re unable to access UTSA ASAP, click the Forgot/Reset Passphrase link on the UTSA ASAP page to reset your login information.
If you can’t reset the passphrase (because you didn’t set up contact/reset information), contact One Stop Enrollment Center at 210-458-8000 for the link to be re-sent.
How to reset your UTSA password
If you need to reset your password/passphrase, do that at the UTSA Passphrase Portal.
To change your password,
- Navigate to the UTSA Passphrase Portal
- Enter your myUTSA ID
- Enter either your phone number or a non-UTSA email address for the reset code
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Check your phone or the email you entered for the reset code
- Come back to the portal and click on the “Enter Reset Code” link
- On the new page, enter myUTSA ID and the reset code into the fields and continue the process to reset your password.
Didn’t get the text message?
Reasons why you may not have received the text message:
- You may have mistyped your cell phone number or email address.
- Additional information did not match what is on file.
- There was an error in processing your request.
You can request another reset code.
How to check your admission status via asap
You can check your admission status anytime on UTSA ASAP, your online student portal. Once you’ve logged in, navigate to the “Future Roadrunner” tab to see your various statuses.
- Claim your myUTSA ID
- Check your Admission Status and Missing Application Items
- Check your Rowdy Ready Status (for Admitted Students)
- Check your Academic Standing (for Admitted Students).
Once you’ve submitted your application, you can see your application status online, such as “incomplete item outstanding” or “decision made”.
If your application status is “incomplete”, you will be able to see what additional items we will need to complete your admission files, such as test scores or application fees. If a decision has been made to your admission application, you will see a new label “decision” on the application summary.
- Log in to UTSA ASAP
- Select the “Future Roadrunner” tab on the main menu
- Click “Check your Admission Status”
- Select your “Admission Term” (ex: Fall 2021) to display the details of your application.
- Scroll on the page till you see “Application Status“.
- If “Application Status = Incomplete items outstanding”, scroll to the end of the page until you see “Requirements”. Any requirement that does not have a date listed in the “Received” column needs to be submitted to complete your application. Find out more on how to submit documents. If you also need to pay your application fee, you will see a button “Make Payment Now” displayed.
- If “Application Status = Decision Made“, you’ll see a “Decision:” row displayed with the admission decision such as pending committee review, admitted, denied, etc.
How Do I Login to UTSA ASAP?
To log in ASAP, use your myUTSA ID and password. Your myUTSA ID is also used to access Blackboard, Air Rowdy wireless network, Student Computing Lab computers, Library computers, myUTSA mail, and myUTSA Apps.
How can I withdraw from all my classes in ASAP?
A UTSA student cannot withdraw him or herself completely from UTSA using ASAP. A complete withdrawal from UTSA may be requested by completing a withdrawal form. Submit this form in person at the Enrollment Services Center or the Registrar’s office front counter.
Can I request my transcript using ASAP?
No. Transcripts can be requested in person, on a first-come, first-served basis at the Enrollment Services Centers at the Main and Downtown campuses. Follow the link for transcript ordering information. http://www.utsa.edu/registrar/transcripts/
How do I know if ASAP is down?
Notices about when UTSA ASAP will be unavailable are posted at the top right of the ASAP home page under Alerts/Announcements.
How to Change/Reset Your myUTSA Password?
Visit the Passphrase Portal website.u003cbru003eSelect the Help button.u003cbru003eClick How do I reset my passphrase? under the Resetting your Passphrase section.u003cbru003eFollow the instructions provided.
Don’t Know/Forgot Your myUTSA Password?
Go to the Passphrase Portal website.u003cbru003eSelect the Help button.u003cbru003eClick I forgot my myUTSA Password/Passphrase. What do I do? under the Passwords / Passphrases section.u003cbru003eFollow the instructions provided.
What is UTSA ASAP One Stop?
One Stop is a Roadrunners’ go-to admissions resource and can assist you with a variety of enrollment-related items such as checking your application status or resetting the password to your myUTSA ID.u003cbru003eu003cbru003eOne-Stop can assist you with all things registration. Find the help you need for questions concerning class registration, degree planning, waitlisting, student records, scholarship opportunities, financial aid, and more.u003cbru003eu003cbru003eu003cstrongu003eHow to contact one stop at UTSAu003c/strongu003eu003cbru003eu003cbru003eOne Stop is open from Monday-Friday: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm. Their counselors are available to help and can be reached in whatever way is most convenient for you…Whether it’s in-person, online, or over the phone.u003cbru003eu003cbru003eu003cstrongu003eCall:u003c/strongu003e u003ca href=u0022tel:2104588000u0022u003e2104588000u003c/au003e or u003ca href=u0022tel:18006690919u0022u003e18006690919u003c/au003e toll-freeu003cbru003eEmail: u003ca href=u0022mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org@utsa.eduu003c/au003eu003cbru003eChat: u003ca href=u0022https://onestop.utsa.edu/contact/livechat/u0022 target=u0022_blanku0022 data-type=u0022URLu0022 data-id=u0022https://onestop.utsa.edu/contact/livechat/u0022 rel=u0022noreferrer noopeneru0022u003eLive Chatu003c/au003e.u003cbru003eu003ca href=u0022https://kiosk.na1.qless.com/kiosk/app/home/10000000201u0022 target=u0022_blanku0022 data-type=u0022URLu0022 data-id=u0022https://kiosk.na1.qless.com/kiosk/app/home/10000000201u0022 rel=u0022noreferrer noopeneru0022u003eBook An Appointmentu003c/au003e.