UIC Blackboard is an online learning management system used by faculty and students at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Blackboard UIC is working as a platform between students and teachers to build easy communication between them.
Student enrollments and faculty assignments are handled automatically by the system.
In this post, we will guide you through step by the step learning process of UIC Webportal Blackboard.
Table of Contents
How to log into blackboard UIC
Below is the step-by-step guide to access UIC Blackboard sign in, follow it and enjoy a great experience.
- In your web browser, navigate to uic.blackboard.com and click on “Login”
- This prompts you to log a screen where two text boxes are available.
- First, you can enter your UIC NetID.
- Second, you can enter your password.
- If you activated your UIC NetID, Click on Login with your Login button.
- After Successful login, Blackboard Dashboard will open with the Home tab active. Courses you are teaching or taking are displayed in the My Courses module.
- If you have a problem accessing your account or forgot your password, visit the ACCC password management page or contact the ACCC helpdesk for help.
Check out UIUC Moodle login guide.
Activate UIC Netid account to access UIC Blackboard
If you are new to the UIC Web portal, you must first activate your UICid account before entering Blackboard.
Once you activate your UIC NetID and password, use it to access the most authenticated University of Illinois computing and networking services, as well as UIC campus-based services like email, Blackboard, Wifi, and computer labs.
One NetID. One Password. Your new NetID is a unique identifier assigned to you. It becomes part of your UIC email address (NetID@uic.edu) and is your login name for these services.
Check out: UIC Academic Calendarimportant dates.
Why can’t I log in to Blackboard (New UIC User)?
If you cannot log in to Blackboard and you are new to UIC, it is likely that a password has not yet been set for your UIC NetID. For students, this is commonly done during orientation.
In order to set your password for the first time, go to either C-Stop BSB or C-Stop LHS (https://accc.uic.edu/c-stop-locations/) for assistance.
After setting your password, your UIC Blackboard account normally gets automatically created. However, if you still have an issue, you should follow these steps to manually create a Blackboard account:
- Go to https://accountportal.uic.edu/
- Log in with your NetID and password
- Select “Blackboard” from the list of accounts
- Click “Create account”
If you continue to have an issue creating the Blackboard account as instructed above, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.